🇬🇧 SHARE FAR AND WIDE 🇬🇧
In a letter, Mr Corbyn said: “The country is heading into a constitutional and political storm, so it is vital that we meet urgently, before Parliament returns. “The chaos and dislocation of Boris Johnson’s no-deal Brexit is real and threatening, as the Government’s leaked Operation Yellowhammer dossier makes crystal clear. That’s why we must do everything we can to stop it.” The meeting is scheduled to take place on Tuesday August 27 at 12pm.
Continue reading article…
JEREMY CORBYN has called an urgent meeting with the leaders of other political parties and senior backbenchers from across Parliament to discuss “all tactics available to prevent no deal” while Boris Johnson is negotiating his Brexit deal with Angela Merkel in Berlin.
- EU no deal Brexit PANIC: Boris given major boost as Juncker concedes UK ‘can have a deal’
- Ukip plunged into chaos as party leader boycotts his own conference over ticket sales
- ‘A weapons-grade interviewer!’ Andrew Neil crowned top Brexit commentator in poll
- Lady Hale: Who is Supreme Court judge ruling on Boris Johnson’s prorogation of Parliament?
- Tony Blair cosies up to Lib Dems over plans to stop Brexit – ‘Destroy two-party system!’