🇬🇧 SHARE FAR AND WIDE 🇬🇧
Germany will be the “biggest victim” of Britain leaving the European Union amid the huge dynamic shift, an expert has claimed. Marcus Schreiber, a game theory expert and CEO and Founding Partner of TWS Partners, also insisted that France would be the “big winner” in Brussels after Brexit. Speaking to Express.co.uk, Mr Schreiber explained how the Germans will be put in a difficult position, once the UK has eventually left the EU.
He said: “The Germans are the biggest victims of a Brexit, not because of exports or cars, but because we needed always the British rationale within Europe because the Brits have a good business acumen, they have a good sense of reason while there is a kind of southern-Roman coalition which are more into spending, more government, more centralising and so on.
“Although the French and the Germans have been quite close leading Europe, this was always the big dispute.
“The Germans very often used the UK as a strong ally to kind of tame this kind of centralising, bigger state, more spending, less discipline, ‘let’s ignore rules if we don’t like it’ kind of attitude, which you see in the more southern, Latin countries.”
He added: “From a power-play perspective, for Macron, an exit of the UK is good, it will empower France as the leader of the southern-Roman countries, and it will weaken Germany.
Continue reading article…
Germany will be the biggest victim of Britain leaving the European Union amid the huge dynamic shift, an expert has claimed. Marcus Schreiber, a game theory expert and CEO and Founding Partner of TWS Partners, also insisted that France would be the “big winner” in Brussels after Brexit.
- EU no deal Brexit PANIC: Boris given major boost as Juncker concedes UK ‘can have a deal’
- Ukip plunged into chaos as party leader boycotts his own conference over ticket sales
- ‘A weapons-grade interviewer!’ Andrew Neil crowned top Brexit commentator in poll
- Lady Hale: Who is Supreme Court judge ruling on Boris Johnson’s prorogation of Parliament?
- Tony Blair cosies up to Lib Dems over plans to stop Brexit – ‘Destroy two-party system!’