🇬🇧 SHARE FAR AND WIDE 🇬🇧
The Norwegian local elections will take place on September 9, where voters will elect representatives to municipal and county councils. These are responsible for education, public transport, health and elderly care, and for the levy of certain taxes. But a law in the legal system allows immigrants without a Norwegian passport to cast their votes at local elections.
Approximately 350,000 foreign nationals are entitled to vote in the upcoming election.
The anti-immigration Progress Party politician Sylvi Listhaug last year posted a blog on her Facebook page slamming the law allowing foreign nationals to vote.
She wrote: “Foreign nationals have the right to vote at the next election.
“That people can stay here for a few months and get the right to vote does not make any sense.
Continue reading article…
- Labour’s Barry Gardiner compares Boris Jonhson’s Tory Party to North Korea dictatorship
- VIDEO: CHAOS IN LONDON: SOCIALISTS CLASH WITH POLICE AFTER BORIS JOHNSONS ELECTION WIN…
- EU plot to punish UK exposed – Macron and Merkel plan to thwart Boris’ Brexit success
- Election protests against Boris branded ‘pathetic’ and ‘disgusting’ – ‘THEY are fascist!’
- EU’s BREXIT PLOT: Brussels plans to keep UK tied to EU rules with exit block – EXPOSED