Boris Johnson has repeatedly said the UK will be leaving the European Union by the end of October this year with or without a deal. The European Union has stood firm and refused to budge and said changes will not be made to the withdrawal agreement – after the Prime Minister demanded the backstop mechanism was ejected from the deal.
- Labour’s Barry Gardiner compares Boris Jonhson’s Tory Party to North Korea dictatorship
- VIDEO: CHAOS IN LONDON: SOCIALISTS CLASH WITH POLICE AFTER BORIS JOHNSONS ELECTION WIN…
- EU plot to punish UK exposed – Macron and Merkel plan to thwart Boris’ Brexit success
- Election protests against Boris branded ‘pathetic’ and ‘disgusting’ – ‘THEY are fascist!’
- EU’s BREXIT PLOT: Brussels plans to keep UK tied to EU rules with exit block – EXPOSED