Boris Johnson has repeatedly said the UK will be leaving the European Union by the end of October this year with or without a deal. The European Union has stood firm and refused to budge and said changes will not be made to the withdrawal agreement – after the Prime Minister demanded the backstop mechanism was ejected from the deal.
- Brexit Party MEP forced to interrupt as arch-Remoaner Lord Adonis berates no deal Brexit
- Brexit VICTORY: Brussels insists EU law ceases to apply to UK after no deal
- Germany recession fears: What could Germany’s economic crisis mean for the EU?
- Brexit FURY: EU hijacked Brexit negotiations to ‘humiliate and cheat’ UK – former diplomat
- Ireland urged not to suffer from ‘EU pigheadedness’ in no deal Brexit – consider EU future