BBN: European affairs spokesman – The withdrawal agreement is Europe’s guarantee and insurance policy. The withdrawal agreement is closed. It seem’s the benefi of the agreement is all for the EU and is not mutual to the UK.
- Downing Street hits back at Channel 4 News after Boris Johnson labelled a ‘known liar’
- Ireland disappointed with Johnson’s opening Brexit bid: foreign minister
- GREG HANDS: Here’s why we don’t need the backstop
- Boris furious after Eurocrat makes Brexit ‘personal attack’ with scathing Churchill remark
- Anti-Brexit rally MOCKED after low turnout in Edinburgh – ‘When are the rest arriving?’