BBN: European affairs spokesman – The withdrawal agreement is Europe’s guarantee and insurance policy. The withdrawal agreement is closed. It seem’s the benefi of the agreement is all for the EU and is not mutual to the UK.
- Macron CRISIS: France on brink of ‘breakdown’ over crippling pension reform strikes
- Ex-Labour peer Lord Sugar snubs Corbyn by urging voters to back Boris – ‘Don’t HIRE him!’
- Labour’s Gardiner squirms as Newsnight’s Maitlis brilliantly exposes key election flaw
- Britons dragged into Macron’s strike chaos as thousands hit by Eurostar cancellations
- Election 2019: Celebrities will NOT change our vote! Express readers reject endorsements